Cleaner – Required April 2021
Are you ready to be part of something new and exciting?
We have fantastic opportunities for you to work in a new primary school opened in Amesbury,
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and motivated Cleaner to join our new school, reporting to our Site
Manager. Duties include all aspects of cleaning within a school such as sweeping, mopping, dusting, cleaning of
toilets and ensuring hygiene standards are met.
You will have the ability to work constructively as part of a team, understanding school roles and responsibilities
and your own position within these.
We can offer you:
• A unique exciting challenge and be part of something new and exciting!
• The opportunity to work as part of a Multi-Academy Trust that supports the well-being of its staff.
• Happy, well behaved pupils who are interested in learning and enjoy school
• A caring, experienced, hard-working team of professionals in a happy working environment
• Good induction procedures.
Please visit our website for further information about the Trust: www.kingalfredtrust.co.uk
And our schools: www.pewsey.wilts.sch.uk www.kingsgate.wilts.sch.uk
Application pack can be downloaded from our website: https://www.kingsgate.wilts.sch.uk/about-us/vacancies
Hours of work: 10 hours per week
2 hour after school cleaning. Term time only
Contract type: Permanent
Salary: £9.00 per hour
Closing date (and time): 12 noon – Friday 16th April 2021
Interview date: W/C 19th April
Expected start date: 26/04/2021
King Alfred Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and
expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to a full Disclosure and
Barring Service check before appointment is confirmed.