King Alfred Trust – King’s Gate Primary School (Academy)
We are looking for a flexible and adaptable person to be a Teaching Assistant at our school. You will be required to help and support across the school, determined by the needs of the pupils in our school. The role is varied and you will be required to support pupils individually and in groups. For part of your role you will be required to deliver interventions and support in-line with pupil’s individualised plans and also support the teacher to deliver teaching and learning.
We can offer you:
- A unique exciting challenge to make your mark and be part of something exciting.
- The opportunity to work as part of a Multi-Academy Trust that supports the well-being of its staff.
- Commitment to your professional development.
- Good induction procedures.
- Welcoming, kind and polite children;
- A supportive staff team.
Can you inspire, enthuse, motivate and support children?
Do you have what it takes?
We are seeking to employ someone who:
- Is passionate about supporting children to access teaching and learning;
- Is kind, caring and committed;
- Is inclusive and understands that everybody deserves the chance to reach their full potential and to be the best that they can be;
- Uses effective support strategies to challenge, motivate and inspire pupils;
- Has high expectations of all children and themselves;
- Welcomes the challenge to develop new skills.
- Be kind, caring and committed;
- Have high expectations that every child will reach their full potential and be keen to celebrate their success;
- Be an exceptional practitioner, who can support our lovely children;
- Have the enthusiasm to be part of a team.
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Please visit our website for further information about the Trust: www.kingalfredtrust.co.uk
Visits to the School are warmly welcomed - please contact the Admin Team to book a visit on:
01980 669777, or firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours of work: 8.45 – 3.00pm for 38 weeks (Term time)
Contract type: Permanent
Closing date: Thursday 1st December
Interview date: Week beginning Monday 5th December
Commencement date: Tuesday 3rd January
King Alfred Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and
expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to a full Disclosure and
Barring Service check before appointment is confirmed.