Experienced Teaching Assistant to work in our Reception Class
Required as soon as possible
We have fantastic opportunities for you to work in a new primary school in Amesbury, Wiltshire.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and motivated Teaching Assistant to join our our new school which opened in September 2019. Ideally you will have experience and flexibility to work across all age groups and will be willing to undertake further appropriate training.
- Have excellent literacy, numeracy and interpersonal skills
- Have high expectations of children and yourself
- Can engage and inspire children
- Can work effectively as part of a team
- Have the ability to form strong and supportive relationships
- Are energetic, enthusiastic and have a sense of humour
We can offer you:
- A unique exciting challenge and be part of something new and exciting!
- The opportunity to work as part of a Multi-Academy Trust that supports the well-being of its staff.
- Happy, well behaved pupils who are interested in learning and enjoy school
- A caring, experienced, hard-working team of professionals in a happy working environment
- Commitment to your professional development.
- Good induction procedures.
Please visit our website for further information about the Trust: www.kingalfredtrust.co.uk
Job Pack information, including application form can be downloaded below.
Alternatively you can contact the school directly for an information pack and application form on 01980 669777 or e-mail email@example.com
Hours of work: 26.25 hours per week (8.45am – 3pm) Term time only
Closing date (and time): Friday 25th September 2020 (Noon)
Interview date: Week beginning Monday 28th September 2020